Protection of Personal Information
Media24 hereby confirms that your personal information specified in the human resources-related forms (electronic or printed) found in MyStuff will be used solely for the purpose of processing employee benefits, salary payments and statutory deductions as required in terms of your contract of employment. This information will be stored in the Media24 Payroll system as the source of employee master data and for the purpose of processing the choices that you exercise. In order to process the choices you exercise, Media24 will share the minimum appropriate personal information with the following third party service providers:
- Media24 Retirement Fund for retirement fund, disability and risk benefit contributions;
- Discovery Health Medical Fund for healthcare cover;
- Guardrisk for medical gap cover;
- Alexander Forbes for long-term and short-term insurance products as well as financial advice;
- AON Insurance Brokers for voluntary accident insurance;
- MultiChoice for enjoying reduced subscriptions;
- South African Revenue Services (SARS) for individual tax purposes.
Media24 confirms that reasonable steps have been taken in terms of its Corporate Information Security policy to prevent unauthorised access to employees’ personal information. Media24 also confirms that adequate steps have been taken to ensure that the aforementioned entities have information security systems in place to provide reasonable protection against unauthorised access to employees’ personal information.